Blue Chocolate Smoothie
I’ve been meaning to share this smoothie recipe for a while now but I wanted to make sure that I had it just right for you! See, when I normally make smoothies I just dump everything in and hope for the best. Sometimes they turn out delicious but sometimes I totally miss. I finally measured everything out and tried making it a couple days in a row just to be sure. I’ve finally got it nailed down! Be aware, this recipe makes A LOT. I usually split it between me and the two kiddos.
- 2 C. Frozen Spinach (loosely packed)
- 1 Frozen banana
- 1/2 C. Frozen blueberries
- 1.5 C. Almond milk
- 2 TBS. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 TBS. Almond Butter (or peanut butter powder)
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1 TBS. Honey
- 1 scoop Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein (or collagen). *You can make the smoothie without adding either of these but I like the extra protein.
- Blend everything together! Feel free to add granola or any extras on top.