Zoodles! Whole30 Compliant
I feel like I can hardly call this meal a “recipe.” It really is the easiest dinner I think I make. I hadn’t made it in a good long while, and I’m not sure why? Adam is traveling for work so I’ve been flying solo. After a particularly stressful day I needed something fast, easy, and that the kids would eat without any negotiations. Insert Zoodles! Both the babes had seconds and happily went into the bath afterwards. Whew, that’s a mom win!
- 4 zucchini’s (spiralized, I use this)
- 1 jar of compliant pasta sauce (I used this one)
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, cook beef through.
- Add pasta sauce and diced tomatoes to the ground beef in the sauce pan and continue to cook.
- Add spiralized zucchini and incorporate throughout sauce.
- Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes are until zucchini is tender.
- Serve warm!